Welcome to Summer School (An Introduction of Ms. Bonebiev and Ms. Joshing - ELC 1 Class)


Dear Parents,

Welcome to Summer School!

My name is Ms. Bonebiev Verallo from the Philippines and I will be the ELC 1 Summer School Teacher.

Teaching has always been my passion. I always have this inner desire to help others, to impart my knowledge and to help children quench their curiosities and better understand the world around them. It is something that I enjoy most and want to do for the rest of my life.

Watching the children learn and grow makes me happy. This summer, I hope they will learn something new, will have fun and will enjoy the class.

I am very pleased to meet you all. 


Thank you and looking forward to a great Summer!


Kind regards,

Ms. Bonebiev 





Hello Parents,

It's nice to meet you! My name is Ms. Johshing Otsuki and I am a native English speaker. I'm a Nisei, born and raised in America, and I recently moved to Japan. I love traveling and learning about different cultures and I am excited to work with your son/daughter at Horizon Japan International School on improving their English comprehension and speaking skills. I look forward to teaching and supporting them in a fun and challenging environment - Let's have a great Summer!